Local efforts can make
Join us at the
Run for Water 5k/10k!
April 14th, Downtown Campbellsville, KY
Join us on Saturday, April 14th in downtown Campbellsville for the Run For Water 5k/10k. Campbellsville.town is partnering with the humanitarian organization, Hydrating Humanity to dig a well in an area of Africa where access to clean drinking water is rare. We'll be donating the proceeds of the race to help support this vital operation—so sign up to run this April in downtown Campbellsville and help us help others!
• Saturday, April 14th 2018
• Race Start Time: 8am
• $25 early registration and $30 day of event
• $10 registration for Campbellsville University Students
• Distances: 5K, 10K and a Family Fun 1 Miler (mandatory donation of any amount for the 1 Miler)
• Cash prizes for overall male and female winners.
• Raffles for locally donated gifts
• All registrants will receive a Run For Water shirt
The Race Route
For more information about the route, see more here.
Register for Run For Water!
Pay Registration Fee
$25 Entry fee for registering prior to race! For Campbellsville Students, please see Below.
Campbellsville University Student Registration
All Campbellsville University students are eligible for a half-priced ticket of $10. Code needed in order to register.
This spring Campbellsville.town invites you to partner with us on our first annual Run For Water 5k/10k here in Campbellsville, KY. We're sponsoring a Spring Well for a village in Africa through Hydrating Humanity and would love for you to be a part!